Jumaat, 6 Januari 2012

hate u syg!

I hate you when you said love me . .
I hate you when you call me "sayang" . .
I hate you when you said miss me . .
I hate you . .

Because you are just saying that . .
But not in your heart . .
Love me and love her . .
Who am i . .
And Who is her . .

I hate you . .
I can not stand for this situation anymore . .
Should I'm going . .
Or should i'm stay with it . .
Or just go with it . .

Stop it . .
And enough . .
No need to explain about it . .
You hurt me again and again . .
How can i give an apologize . .
If you can not give me the happiness . .

Let me go . .
And let me find my happiness alone . .
Never think about me . .
Because you just hurt me deeply . .

I can feel that you just want to "game" me . .
So, before you go far . .
Please let me go . .
I need someone who can love me . .
What the way I am . .

Leave me if you can not leave that girl . .
Leave that girl if you do not want lose me . .
Someday you will missing me . .
Without any words or explanation from me . .
I will go far away from you and her . .

Keep trying to pretend that I am okay . .
Keep trying to pretend that I am trust you . .
Keep trying to pretend that I can accept all of this . .
Seriously I am tired . .
And I am fed up with this . .

How long I should pretending . .
Love me but the same time you afraid to lose her . .
Love me but the same time you hurt me . .
Love me but the same time you love someone else . .
You loves hurt me . .

I am sick of crying . .
I am tired of trying . .
Even I am smiling . .
But inside I am dying . .

It is though . .
But I am trying to get used it . .
Hope you are doing find . .
But in the reality . .
You just doing find for her . .
You love her the most . .

0 comment budak2 comel :):

Catat Ulasan